Thursday 8 September 2011

A little about me - Part 6 - The Wedding

Depsite all the drama going on with Daisy the wedding went ahead. Mum picked me up from hospital on the Friday morning and we went off to the markets to get some flowers. I was so excited to find that day they had the exact flowers I wanted! LUCKY!
My best friend and I sat at mums place all afternoon finishing table decorations and making all the flowers.
The day was beautiful, though I missed Daisy. It was great to have my morning with Jack though. I had missed him so much while I’d been in hospital. He got all dressed up in his little suit and new black shoes.
Everything went off almost without a hitch except I didn’t put the cd in my wedding music cd case…duh! That’s ok we had some back ups but I just didn’t get to walk down the isle to the music I wanted.
I guess the one thing that did bother me the whole day was how I looked, especially now looking back at the photos all my smiles were so fake and not cause I wasn’t happy about being married but I just felt so uncomfortable the whole day. I loved my hair when I got it done but it all dropped by the time I got to the ceremony, My dress didn’t end up fitting perfectly and was to big on top I had to stuff my already E cup bra with hubby’s socks so it filled the dress out properly. My face looks all chubby in the photos and most of them have never been printed.
I’d love to get another photo shoot done with hubby once I have lost weight.

We never got to go on a proper honeymoon.

(Photos to be uploaded soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment