Monday 5 September 2011

A little about me - Part 4 - We’re Engaged...Uhhh Ohhh

Ok I admit we already bought the ring before we got engaged. Infact we actually bought it before we had Jack…I’d been waiting and waiting and waiting. Maybe I did pressure him into it but common we owned a house and had a beautiful baby. He gave me my ring New Year 2008/2009…..of course I wanted to start planning this wedding now!! I didn’t wanna rush him so I planned it for April 2010. I thought surely that’s enough time to get ourselves together. I was back at work now and we could save some money and have a nice honeymoon….well plans do change don’t they! In August 2009 SURPRISE….we’re pregnant again….due March 2010!
I think at this point I didn’t quite get the excitement of having another baby….all I could think was what about the wedding?!
I had done so much preparation and paid so much off for the wedding already we made the decision not to change the date. Crazy…YES!
At my first Obstitrition appointment I was 12 weeks gone and 113kg. I thought that’s it I have to find a dress. I knew I had to stay this weight. I couldn’t be looking for a dress 2 weeks before my wedding cause I’d be stuck with something I didn’t like. I looked and looked and found the perfect dress for my 113kg. I really did try hard with my weight this pregnancy. I opted for another c-section this time around so was booked in for 10 March 2010 exactly 1 month before the wedding!
10 March 2010 we welcomed Daisy Lil to the world.
From what I can remember I was 120kg that morning and after my week in hospital I was 112kg! I was so so excited.
The day after I left hospital it was time to get my wedding dress! PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment